Lovely well built home in a nice area. New Paint in the Interior and Newer Windows. Fruit Trees and Front Lawn with Sprinkler System. Large Planter for all your flowers or veggies. 3 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms. 2 Car attached garage is the perfect spot to just hang out and enjoy time on projects. Nice raised garden area in the side yard. Lovely Neighborhood with solid home values and charming overall look. Enjoy the nearby park and nice weather for year round outdoor fun. This property is just outside of Delta, and handy for a quick trip to Montrose or Olathe if you need to head that way for work or play. Wood Floors in the living room and hallway. Tile in the Kitchen with All Newer Stainless Steel Appliances.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1246 Square Feet
- Appliances: Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Tile
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Central A/C,Refrigerated Air
- Interior Inclusions: Window Coverings, Ceiling Fan(s), W/D Hookup, Pantry, Walk In Closet, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- 0.160 Acres
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Siding: Masonite
- Roof: Composition
- Fencing: Privacy,Fenced - Back
- Exterior Inclusions: Landscaping, Patio, Lawn Sprinklers
- Elementary: Open Enrollment
- Middle: Open Enrollment
- High: Open Enrollment
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than Needlerock Realty contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2022-09-30 5:01am