This well maintained, move in ready home is centrally located for a rich Paonia experience. Situated one block off the commercial and cultural hub of Grand Avenue, two blocks from the library, and a short walk to Paonia River Park and City Park. The home features an open floor plan with nice southern exposure for light and winter warmth, a two car garage with alley access and an attached workshop. Along with three bedrooms and two baths there is a large office area currently used for "school". heating system was upgraded in 2019 and the roof in 2014. You can even see Mount Lamborn from the front yard!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1777 Square Feet
- Family Room
- Appliances: Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Vinyl
- Heating: Natural Gas,Wood
- Interior Inclusions: Window Coverings, Wired/Cable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), W/D Hookup, Vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- 0.150 Acres
- Garage: Detached Garage
- Siding: Masonite
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Inclusions: Shed/Storage, Landscaping, Screened-in Porch
- Elementary: Paonia K-6
- Middle: Paonia 7-12
- High: Paonia 7-12
Courtesy of Roger Lord
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than Needlerock Realty contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2021-05-13 5:01am