- MLS# 772799
- List Price: $649,000
- Property Type: Residential
- 41665 Needlerock
- Crawford, CO 81415
- County: Delta
This is a very special private property tucked back off the road with a beautiful park like setting, lots of Aspen trees, some fruit trees, lush green garden and yard. Home has two Hearthstone Soapstone Wood Stoves. 3 car detached garage approximately 2000 sq. ft. with work area with in floor radiant heat. An RV garage with 15 ft door Height and 50 feet in length. Excellent views of Needlerock, Saddle mountain, Indian Head and Landsend mountain. There is some irrigation water that flows onto the property from adjacent hay field. All porches, decks and walkways are covered with a great entertaining deck area. Hot tub for relaxing. The house was remodeled in 2016.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2400 Square Feet
- Appliances: Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Laminate,Tile
- Heating: Propane,Wood
- Interior Inclusions: Wood Stove, W/D Hookup, Pantry, Walk In Closet, Heated Garage
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- 4.120 Acres
- Garage: Detached Garage
- Siding: Wood
- Roof: Metal
- Fencing: Barbed Wire,Other,Full Property,Fenced - Back,Fenced - Front
- RV Parking
- Exterior Inclusions: Shed/Storage, Landscaping, Deck, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinklers, Covered Porch
- Elementary: Open Enrollment
- Middle: Open Enrollment
- High: Open Enrollment
Courtesy of Needlerock Mountain Realty and Land, LLC.
(Listing Agent: Paula Olsen)
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than Needlerock Realty contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2020-08-08 5:01am