- MLS# 752804
- List Price: $550,000
- Property Type: Residential
- 37928 Polson
- Crawford, CO 81415
- County: Delta
Charming home on stunning acreage tucked away at the end of a private lane. This property borders BLM for wonderful days hiking, or the peaceful day hunting. Incredible views of the West Elk Mountains, with native trees all around, nice cleared areas, fenced garden, fruit trees, and two state of the art green houses. This property has no deed restrictions, no covenants, a custom quality built home, with a captivating kitchen and large loft that serves as the second bedroom.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 1134 Square Feet
- Appliances: Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Hardwood,Tile
- Heating: Propane,Wood
- Interior Inclusions: Wood Stove, Window Coverings, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters
- Zoning: None
- 40.000 Acres
- Siding: Masonite
- Fencing: Barbed Wire,Full Property
- Exterior Inclusions: Shed/Storage, Landscaping, Irrigation Water, Patio, Deck, Covered Porch
- Elementary: Open Enrollment
- Middle: Open Enrollment
- High: Open Enrollment
Courtesy of Needlerock Mountain Realty and Land, LLC.
(Listing Agent: Liz Heidrick)
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than Needlerock Realty contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2019-01-16 12:15pm