- MLS# 742437
- List Price: $287,500
- Property Type: Residential
- 1120 Hartig
- Delta, CO 81416
- County: Delta
KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF VIEWS! And to enjoy those views is a wall of glass so you won't miss a thing. Located in a nicely established subdivision on Garnet Mesa in Delta, CO. This home features four bedrooms and three baths, an office area, main living area AND a family room. Yard is chain link fenced and plenty of room for your pets. Gorgeous trees provide nice shade in the summer and it also features a nice East facing deck for those warm summer mornings and shady summer evenings. There is a great patio on the lower level as well. This house is close to most everything you might need but has the feel of a mountain cabin.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2128 Square Feet
- Dining Room
- Appliances: Range Top, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Tile,Vinyl,Laminate
- Heating: Natural Gas,Electric
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler
- Interior Inclusions: Window Coverings, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), W/D Hookup, Granite Counters, Walk In Closet, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- 0.650 Acres
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Siding: Wood
- Roof: Composition
- Fencing: Chain Link
- Exterior Inclusions: Shed/Storage, Landscaping, Irrigation Water, Patio, Deck, Lawn Sprinklers
- Elementary: Garnet Mesa K-5
- Middle: Delta 6-8
- High: Delta 9-12
Courtesy of RE/MAX Today Delta.
(Listing Agent: Kim Guthrie-Burch)
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than Needlerock Realty contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2018-08-19 5:01am